Re: Strong Arm and linux related.

From: Grant Edwards (grante_at_visi.com)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: 21 Feb 2005 22:19:37 GMT

On 2005-02-21, Tris Orendorff <triso@remove-me.cogeco.ca> wrote:

> [...]
[...]
>> Can you be a tiny bit more specific? I know about the ARM
>> instruction set simulator that comes with GDB, but I wasn't
>> aware than GCC included a simulator that could run Linux.
>
> Sorry to be misleading but I misunderstood the question and
> gave information for a cross-compiler, not a simulator.

It may be that's what he is looking for. If that's the case,
there are a number of places one can download SA toolchains for
use on an IA32 Linux host. Intel, for one, has them. It's not
all that hard to build one from scratch.

http://kegel.com/crosstool/ is a good resource.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Life is selling
                                  at               REVOLUTIONARY HAIR