Re: ELF format

From: fearloathing2001 (fearloathing2001_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/14/05

Date: 14 Oct 2005 14:39:14 -0700

Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> By address.
> For example, ".rodata" is at 0x080483f4 and therefore maps into the
> first LOAD segment (spanning 0x08048000 - 0x08048400 range).
Thanks! Yeah, I looked at the readelf src from the binutils package and
there's a for loop starting on line 3378 of readelf.c that comapres
allocated sections by virtual memory address and unallocated sections
by file offsets.

Shawn Windle

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ELF format
    ... I looked at the readelf src from the binutils package and ... > there's a for loop starting on line 3378 of readelf.c that comapres ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: Trying to Work an Easy way to solve this problem.
    ... Yeah, that is what I was thinking..... ... I was gonna do a for next loop with a ... Unless there is some pattern that can be utilized in the data either from ... the data bytes that are to be excluded or in the sequence in the file (say ...
  • Re: Been a long damn time.
    ... new QR with the new clean channel sounds frikkin' great. ... Effects loop with bypass is standard. ... It's not a modern chugga chugga amp, it's pure old school classic rock to ... Oh yeah, I love those clips. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar)
  • Re: Expo - What game are you looking to play for the first time?
    ... Yeah, Yeah, I know...my Black Rose Restoration has been ... Although I think everyone on RGP knows that I'm Mr. Loop the Loop by ... Interesting to see what others are hoping to play. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Pitch Metaphor
    ... Yeah, but I think I know what you were driving at. ... You are WAY over-simplifying it. ... The feed back loop is not like ... It's rather nasty complex waves of cycles like most complex ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)