How to intercept a sys call.
- From: "Mozis" <chokshi.jaydeep@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Dec 2005 05:48:17 -0800
I was trying to intercept a sys call.but I'm gettting an error
"unresolved symbol sys_call_table"
although I have included proper headers and also declared it as extern
in my module.
I'm using RH-9, kernel 2.4.20-8, pentium m/c. If this variable is not
exported any more by kernel in 2.4.xx series then how to intercept sys
thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is there no difference between buffered and unbuffered file IO?
- Next by Date: Re: buffered device driver with large buffers
- Previous by thread: linux usb driver suggestions?
- Next by thread: Re: How to intercept a sys call.