Re: 2 versions of glibc running - possible?

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:57:32 -0800, handlec wrote:

I upgraded my system to fedora coer 4, and when I try to run an
application I get

Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly.
Needs to be fixed.
mwrpcss: relocation error:
/home/luke/Desktop/linux/fpga_82/linux/mfw/lib-linux_optimized/libkernel32.so:
symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link
time reference

So crearly, the new glibc is f#cked. Is there a NO PAIN way to have 2
versions of glibc running? I will be very greatfull for a constructive
answear.

sincerely, handlec.

Use a chroot. Takes a bit of setting up (and hdd space).

  • Re: 2 versions of glibc - possible?
    ... Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. ... versions of glibc running? ... please crosspost instead of separate postings, so the responders ... tauno voipio iki fi ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: How to have 2 versions of glibc running on one system ?
    ... Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. ... symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link ... the new glibc is f#cked. ... versions of glibc running? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • 2 versions of glibc - possible?
    ... I upgraded my system to fedora coer 4, and when I try to run an ... Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. ... versions of glibc running? ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • How to have 2 versions of glibc running on one system ?
    ... I upgraded my system to fedora coer 4, and when I try to run an ... Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. ... versions of glibc running? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • 2 versions of glibc running - possible?
    ... I upgraded my system to fedora coer 4, and when I try to run an ... Incorrectly built binary which accesses errno or h_errno directly. ... versions of glibc running? ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)