glibc-2.4 and version.h
- From: shrike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 26 Jun 2006 11:01:38 -0700
I have looked at the HOWTO, and some documentation for version 2.0.x,
the FAQ and the README.
slack 10.2, kernel 2.4.x
kernel source 2.6.16
Built the new gcc and installed it on a fresh partition. (trying to
make a distro)
Decompressed the new kernel sources.
Trying to build glibc 2.4 with --prefix pointed at the new partition,
and --alt-headers (or whatever) at the new kernel sources.
"make" is looking for linux/include/linux/version.h
This file does not exist in the new kernel source. Not even after
running configure and compiling the kernel. However it does exist in
the old kernel source, which is found by make, and then rejected for
being too old.
What is the best way to fix this?
- Prev by Date: Re: latest status on multi-seat linux?
- Next by Date: Re: how to see the list of reference of APIs of an library in my exe
- Previous by thread: how to see the list of reference of APIs of an library in my exe
- Next by thread: Re: glibc-2.4 and version.h