Re: Compilaytion Problem

Prafulla T wrote:
I have written this simple recursive function for Quick Sort.
But I am unable to compile it on my Red hat Linux 9.1.
It gives me some error like "undefined reference to
gxx_personality_v0".
What is the problem?

How are you compiling the program?

I am giving the whole source code here.

But not the compiler command line, where the trouble most likely is.

So long,
Thomas

  • Re: uudecode for Red Hat 9.0?
    ... > compile on Red Hat Linux. ... and they should compile fine ... ... /tmp/ccXtLHVa.o: undefined reference to `setmode' ... ld returned 1 exit status ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: uudecode for Red Hat 9.0?
    ... > compile on Red Hat Linux. ... and they should compile fine ... ... /tmp/ccXtLHVa.o: undefined reference to `setmode' ... ld returned 1 exit status ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Compilation Problem
    ... But I am unable to compile it on my Red hat Linux 9.1. ... It gives me some error like "undefined reference to ... I am giving the whole source code here. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Prolog & C linking Problem
    ... >> I am trying to compile Prolog and C using plld. ... PL_initialise_ is an undefined reference ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • Re: error message while compiling engdemo.c
    ... As I have never done it before, I try to compile examples given on the matlab documentation: ... engdemo.c:: undefined reference to `engPutVariable' ... engdemo.c:: undefined reference to `engEvalString' ... For Fortran, follow similar steps as above but select the Fortran compiler and use the appropriate Fortran engmatopts.bat file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)