Re: Open and Read functions
- From: Grant Edwards <grante@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:51:29 -0000
On 2006-10-13, Erik de Castro Lopo <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In an old post, I asked what the equivalents of the CreateFile/ReadFile
functions of the kernel32 library. Can we use an equivalent of the
kernel32 library in MONO/Linux?
The POSIX standard (which microsoft mostly chooses to ignore) specifies
the open/read/write/close functions.
Is anybody has an idea?
The goal is to send bytes to the COM port (RS232) and receive data...
You need open/read/write/close.
Along with the get/set termios calls.
Grant Edwards grante Yow! We have DIFFERENT
at amounts of HAIR --
- Prev by Date: Re: Nobody should ever need to patch the kernel!!
- Next by Date: Re: USB: how transmit more than wMaxPacketSize of bulk data in one submission ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Open and Read functions
- Next by thread: Re: Open and Read functions