Scriptbasic - Compiling the generated C code

Has anyone had any success compiling C code generated by scriptbasic?

I have created a simple "hello world" program
hello.bas as follows:

#!/usr/bin/scriba
print "Hello World!"

I now compile this into a C program:

scriba -nCo hello.c hello.bas

I now want to compile the C program into a stand alone
executable hello:

gcc -o hello hello.c /usr/lib/scriba/lscriba.a

This produces the following output:

hello.c:27:25: warning: no newline at end of file
/tmp/ccCqZJQL.o: In function `main':
hello.c:(.text+0x25): undefined reference to
`stndlone'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I also tried this with Tiny C compiler, and got
similar errors:

tcc -o hello hello.c /usr/lib/scriba/lscriba.a
tcc: undefined symbol 'stndlone'

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with fixing this.

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley,
393 Quinton Road West,

  • Re: Prolog & C linking Problem
    ... >> I am trying to compile Prolog and C using plld. ... PL_initialise_ is an undefined reference ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • Re: error message while compiling engdemo.c
    ... As I have never done it before, I try to compile examples given on the matlab documentation: ... engdemo.c:: undefined reference to `engPutVariable' ... engdemo.c:: undefined reference to `engEvalString' ... For Fortran, follow similar steps as above but select the Fortran compiler and use the appropriate Fortran engmatopts.bat file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • How can I compile PF without option PFIL_HOOKS defined in the kernel conf file?
    ... kernel conf file to try to get PF compile into the kernel, ... PF failed to compile; ... : undefined reference to `pfil_head_get' ... Will this fix the problem? ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • gprof
    ... I'm trying to compile my C application with gprof but it is not working. ... This is a multithreaded program that use mysql and openssl libraries. ... /lib/libcrypto.so.4: undefined reference to `sysconf' ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: gprof