Scriptbasic - Compiling the generated C code
- From: markhobley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Hobley)
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:08:06 GMT
Has anyone had any success compiling C code generated by scriptbasic?
I have created a simple "hello world" program
hello.bas as follows:
print "Hello World!"
I now compile this into a C program:
scriba -nCo hello.c hello.bas
I now want to compile the C program into a stand alone
gcc -o hello hello.c /usr/lib/scriba/lscriba.a
This produces the following output:
hello.c:27:25: warning: no newline at end of file
/tmp/ccCqZJQL.o: In function `main':
hello.c:(.text+0x25): undefined reference to
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
I also tried this with Tiny C compiler, and got
tcc -o hello hello.c /usr/lib/scriba/lscriba.a
tcc: undefined symbol 'stndlone'
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with fixing this.
393 Quinton Road West,
- Prev by Date: Re: what is init version
- Next by Date: Re: Scriptbasic - Compiling the generated C code
- Previous by thread: what is init version
- Next by thread: Re: Scriptbasic - Compiling the generated C code