giving root access
- From: zix <zixenus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 01:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I know there has been enough discussion on this, but still cant
find the right answer.
If I change the /etc/sudoers file by visudo and try to give any user
root access, why cant i use adduser, or passwd?
# User privilege specification
root ALL=(ALL) ALL
zix ALL=(ALL) ALL
[zix@dns comps]$ adduser zix1
adduser: unable to lock password file
passwd: Only root can specify a user name.
how do I make the change?any quick help please, somebody..
- Prev by Date: Re: ssh not accessible
- Next by Date: Re: giving root access
- Previous by thread: Re: ssh not accessible
- Next by thread: Re: giving root access