Re: is there a CLI for linux?
- From: zix <zixenus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 05:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 24, 3:37 pm, Bill Marcum <marcumb...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-07-24, zix <zixe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I am looking for a CLI in Linux. I should be starting in the CLI,
login and then go to shell by entering a command. on typing exit from
shell, i should come back to CLI again. is there something already
Thnks and Regards,
I'm not sure what you mean. The shell is a CLI. You can get to a text mode
login prompt by pressing ctrl-alt-F1 to ctrl-alt-F6 in most Linux distros.
yes Bill, i do agree that shell itself is a cli. but i want another
cli over top of it, as i want to open the shell only sometimes and not
- Prev by Date: cant find included files when compiling for a module
- Next by Date: Re: is there a CLI for linux?
- Previous by thread: Re: is there a CLI for linux?
- Next by thread: Re: is there a CLI for linux?