Disabling local mouse and keyboard for desktop virtualization software

I am using desktop virtualization software which allows me to
configure multiple monitors(dumb terminals) with different sessions.
Hence all sessions share the same kernel and user sessions are
different.

I want to disable keyboard and mouse for a particular session(Ps2
mouse and keyboard).I cant just remove corresponding kernel modules as
it affects all terminals.

{
I have requirement of disabling only local keyboard and mouse which
are attached to dumb terminals
I have tried all xinput combinations , which would disable all mouses
in Xwindows , not particular keyboard/mouse
}

Is there any effective way of disabling particular mouse and keyboard
for particular session?

  • Re: Command line vs KDE
    ... several terminal windows open, you can see both at the same time. ... you don't have to load X to have multiple screens. ... breaking out we could have multiple sessions ... >> host (unless they are still using hardwired dumb terminals). ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Terminal Screen Casting
    ... i want to be able to record a screencast and then play it back for online viewing. ... There was a tty recording package that I saw a while ago, but as I recall that would only allow you to record and play sessions on other terminals, and not on the web. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Keep Alive procedure
    ... idle terminals are being dropped. ... We do not use keep alive requests and our TACL sessions stay alive as ... because it's not a Tandem problem but rather a network one. ... if you're network migration has implemented firewall's between ...
    (comp.sys.tandem)
  • Re: Keep Alive procedure
    ... idle terminals are being dropped. ... We do not use keep alive requests and our TACL sessions stay alive as ... because it's not a Tandem problem but rather a network one. ... if you're network migration has implemented firewall's between ...
    (comp.sys.tandem)
  • Re: Way to have terminal/console application stack in gnome like in KDE 3.5s kicker?
    ... Let's say I have 50 Konsole or gnome-terminal windows open, ... in gnome or what options are there for managing many open sessions ... FUSE tools to mount remote systems over SSH. ... having up to 50 terminals open from work recently done, ...
    (Debian-User)