Disabling local mouse and keyboard for desktop virtualization software

I am using desktop virtualization software which allows me to
configure multiple monitors(dumb terminals) with different sessions.
Hence all sessions share the same kernel and user sessions are
different.

I want to disable keyboard and mouse for a particular session(Ps2
mouse and keyboard).I cant just remove corresponding kernel modules as
it affects all terminals.

{
I have requirement of disabling only local keyboard and mouse which
are attached to dumb terminals
I have tried all xinput combinations , which would disable all mouses
in Xwindows , not particular keyboard/mouse
}

Is there any effective way of disabling particular mouse and keyboard
for particular session?

.