Disabling local mouse and keyboard for desktop virtualization software
- From: GürüPràçäd <guruteck@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
I am using desktop virtualization software which allows me to
configure multiple monitors(dumb terminals) with different sessions.
Hence all sessions share the same kernel and user sessions are
I want to disable keyboard and mouse for a particular session(Ps2
mouse and keyboard).I cant just remove corresponding kernel modules as
it affects all terminals.
I have requirement of disabling only local keyboard and mouse which
are attached to dumb terminals
I have tried all xinput combinations , which would disable all mouses
in Xwindows , not particular keyboard/mouse
Is there any effective way of disabling particular mouse and keyboard
for particular session?
- Prev by Date: Re: Kernel drops UDP datagrams between interface and process
- Next by Date: Re: Kernel drops UDP datagrams between interface and process
- Previous by thread: Kernel drops UDP datagrams between interface and process
- Next by thread: Block Device Driver