Re: Calling libiptc API from a separate thread in a C program throws segmentati

kkgarg78 <nospam_kamalkgarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I am working on performing iptables update through a custom c program
using libiptc.

The requirement is to invoke iptc APIs from a separate thread every 2

I have written a simple C program to try out invoking of iptc APIs
from a separate thread. The c program is pasted below:

It doesn't crash for me, on Debian squeeze, once modified to the point
that it will compile. But, since it needed (fairly trivial)
modification in order to compile, I don't believe it's actually the same
as the program you're running.