keypad and lcd device driver for mpc8569

Hi
i want a source code of lcd and keypad device drivers add a module in
kernel

Thanks
V.Gangadhar

  • Re: SVGA, LCD, Win CE 6.0 and PB
    ... site addressing display drver issues, not to mention the source code. ... can you tell me how the resolution ... travel down thru Win CE from boot.ini to the place genrating final LCD ...
  • Re: Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3
    ... source code for the part of their Linux kernel images that provides ... the functionality "runs on Tivo DVRs". ... source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 ... WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Would I be violating the GPL?
    ... > A supplier of a PCI mezzanine digital IO card has provided a linux 2.4 ... > distributing the source code), or the proprietary source code license ... > as currently imposed by the supplier. ... I suspect all kernel modules are probably derivative works but I am not ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Embedded processor (and OS, tools) selection for long-life product
    ... This is industrial safety monitoring equipment that also has to meet some minimal radiation rating. ... The biggest change is to add an ethernet port which could be satisfied by some kind of separate serial to ethernet adaptor design as long as all the IP were available. ... The original system design used the Intel i960 running the Intel iRMK kernel. ... You need to make sure that you get the source code for the entire design as well as the source code for the entire toolchain. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: starting with 2.7
    ... >> You're effectively arguing that very little should happen. ... This must be considered relative to the size of the source code. ... as the kernel may then benefit from economies of scale. ... >> getting more peer review for patches, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)