Embedded Web Server Solution?

From: Julian Zhang (julianzh_at_263.sina.com)
Date: 12/12/03

    Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:23:33 +0800

    Hi, I'm looking for a web server for my embbedded Linux device.
    Anybody can give some advice?

    Thanks in advance.

        Regards,
        Julian

    • Re: Embedded Web Server Solution?
      ... "Julian Zhang" wrote in message ... I'm looking for a web server for my embbedded Linux device. ... > Anybody can give some advice? ...
      (comp.os.linux.embedded)
    • Re: Embedded Web Server Solution?
      ... I'm looking for a web server for my embbedded Linux device. ... > Anybody can give some advice? ...
      (comp.os.linux.embedded)
    • Re: Running a Personal Web Server
      ... By the way - I think this is the worst advice of the bunch, ... >>>> You can download and install the apache web server ... >> to download and install the apache ... >>>Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • RE: Running IIS locally - advice?
      ... Running IIS locally - advice? ... a web server that can only be accessed from local machine? ... Install a personal Firewall, ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Running a Personal Web Server
      ... Would you look up the word 'choice' in the dictionary Murray? ... > By the way - I think this is the worst advice of the bunch, ... >>>>> You can download and install the apache web server ... >>> to download and install the apache ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)