Re: Embedded Web Server Solution?

From: Reiner Rosin (rr_at_wkl-lasertechnik.de)
Date: 12/12/03

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:01:42 +0100

"Julian Zhang" <julianzh@263.sina.com> schrieb:
> Hi, I'm looking for a web server for my embbedded Linux device.
> Anybody can give some advice?

Check thttpd - tiny/turbo/throttling HTTP server
(http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/)

Best regards,
Reiner

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Running a Personal Web Server
    ... By the way - I think this is the worst advice of the bunch, ... >>>> You can download and install the apache web server ... >> to download and install the apache ... >>>Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • RE: Running IIS locally - advice?
    ... Running IIS locally - advice? ... a web server that can only be accessed from local machine? ... Install a personal Firewall, ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Running a Personal Web Server
    ... Would you look up the word 'choice' in the dictionary Murray? ... > By the way - I think this is the worst advice of the bunch, ... >>>>> You can download and install the apache web server ... >>> to download and install the apache ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Running a Personal Web Server
    ... The only advice you got here so far that has come even remotely ... >>> You can download and install the apache web server ... > to download and install the apache ... >>Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Thttpd web server and symbolic
    ... > There is a badly-written instruction at ... > somewhere else to a real folder in the main web server directory, ... thttpd won't let you link outside of the document ... The web server is now showing the files ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)