Linux bootloader for XScale

From: lur (lur444_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/08/04

Date: 8 Jan 2004 07:51:44 -0800

Hi all,

We are working on a Intel DBPXA255 based platform and we have to port
embedded Linux to it. We are using ElinOS version 2.2 and we have seen
that there are many boot strategies (eboot, etherboot, rolo,
lilo,...).

We'd like to know which is the most aproppiated bootloader in our
case. We would thank you any advice, because we are new in the Linux
world.

Thanks in advance,

Lur

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Port an application from QNX to embedded linux
    ... >> Is it possible to port an embedded application developed in QNX to ... >> embedded linux? ... > with QNX is similar. ... protected sight. ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: openssh integrated into ELDK?
    ... Both OpenSSH and "dropbear" are trivial to port. ... Software Engineering: Embedded and Realtime Systems, Embedded Linux ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Beginning Embedded Development
    ... Do you mean a host port ?? ... Getting a SBC with a host port is easy, getting code to drive this host ... There may be some Embedded Linux systems out there that can have this. ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Linux bootloader for XScale
    ... > We are working on a Intel DBPXA255 based platform and we have to port ... > embedded Linux to it. ... > that there are many boot strategies (eboot, etherboot, rolo, ... Aren't these for x86 architectures? ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Embedded Linux on ARM Platform
    ... How to upload the embedded linux OS to the above platform? ... the platform is connected to my PC using multi ICE interface. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)