memory dump

From: Hagit (hagit_guy_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/25/04

Date: 25 Jan 2004 00:44:31 -0800

HI
I would like to write a new module to my linux. I need an advice how
to implement it. I want to supply the user ability to see block of
memory (32 bytes) upon to user's start address. I thought about doing
it through /proc. I want to enable more than one request simultanios.
Do you have any idea??

Relevant Pages

  • Re: memory dump
    ... > I would like to write a new module to my linux. ... I need an advice how ... > memory upon to user's start address. ... I want to enable more than one request simultanios. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • memory dump
    ... I would like to write a new module to my linux. ... I need an advice how ... I want to supply the user ability to see block of ... I want to enable more than one request simultanios. ...
    (comp.os.linux.questions)
  • memory dump
    ... I would like to write a new module to my linux. ... I need an advice how ... I want to supply the user ability to see block of ... I want to enable more than one request simultanios. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • memory dump
    ... I would like to write a new module to my linux. ... I need an advice how ... I want to supply the user ability to see block of ... I want to enable more than one request simultanios. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: Some personal linux observations
    ... > of experience and skill. ... so let me say at the outset that I have received useful advice ... helping Linux, or by scaring off potential punters ensuring that it will ... even if you knew the Linux equivalent command was something to ...
    (alt.os.linux)