question with redboot

From: eric (ericlist_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:44:08 +0800

Hi all,

I'm now porting the redboot from a EVM board to my target board. However,
I've changed the flash and it seems doesn't work with my old redboot
configuration. I can only see the target board send some rubbish out from
the serial port. I don't know what to do next. I'm actually loading the
redboot thru a JTAG. In normal case, how does people solve this problem
since it is tedious to trace the assembly from my windows based debugger?

Thanks,
Eric

Relevant Pages

  • Re: question with redboot
    ... >I'm now porting the redboot from a EVM board to my target board. ... baud rate configuration information in the flash. ... That's GDB ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: question with redboot
    ... >I'm now porting the redboot from a EVM board to my target board. ... baud rate configuration information in the flash. ... That's GDB ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: question with redboot
    ... >I'm now porting the redboot from a EVM board to my target board. ... baud rate configuration information in the flash. ... That's GDB ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • question with redboot
    ... I'm now porting the redboot from a EVM board to my target board. ... I've changed the flash and it seems doesn't work with my old redboot ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)