Re: Installer

From: Viktar Siarheichyk (viksia_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/25/04

    Date: 25 Oct 2004 00:24:20 -0700

    "H.-J.Oertel" <hj.oertel@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:<clh3vk$uv2$1@online.de>...

    > > Does anybody know of linux installer for some embedded platform than
    > > has no keyboard or display but has only serial port and ethernet?
    > look for - google - something like
    > "linux boot loader"

    Thank you, but I'm looking for installer (e.g. Debian Installer,
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ ), not just boot loader
    (e.g. RedBoot, http://sources.redhat.com/redboot/ ). More over, I'd
    like to find an installer capable to install to a board without
    display and keyboard, only containing ethernet and serial ports, (e.g.
    EP80219 from Embedded Planet,
    http://www.embeddedplanet.com/products/ep80219.asp ).

    Thank you.