Re: custom u-boot bootloader porting

From: Uday Mullangi (udaymullangi_at_lucent.com)
Date: 01/13/05

    Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:58:38 +0530

    Good to see such a mail at this time for me..
    Please reply to me so that i can discuss with you more on this.

    THanks
    Uday

    "Jedi" <me@aol.com> wrote in message news:jlbBd.199$iB.136@read3.inet.fi...
    > If you are looking for a good bootlaoder for your new hardware...
    > then I am able to help you out with porting u-boot to your platform..
    >
    > Only requirements:
    >
    > - Available toolchain for the platform...either free gcc/binutils
    > or commercial package has to be supplied.
    >
    > - Sponsoring of at least 1 target platform for the porting service
    > (quantity depends on the complexity)
    >

    > For more details and references contact: richard-at-uclinux-net
    >

    > that's all...no charges (o;
    > rick

    • Re: New Mystery bird.
      ... Rick wrote: ... What am I seeing when it is hanging from the side of the platform, ... I have seen a "pinkish" cast on occasion, but never a "red belly" like I have a "red head".) ...
      (rec.birds)
    • Re: UK subsidising nuclear power unlawfully
      ... due to no other reasons than sheer cost and issues of complexity. ... Rick, are you trained in anyway whatsoever in the nuclear industry, or ...
      (uk.tech.digital-tv)
    • Re: Disable the Shift key for bypass
      ... No, but you can read the 1,420 previous posts on the topic and follwo thier ... Rick B ... > Platform: Access XP ...
      (microsoft.public.access.security)
    • Re: Please help me build an Apple IIGS for my son
      ... I guess that depends on the platform. ... I know they have graphics support but ... complexity may be another issue. ... the GS via emulation method you are using is a great approach. ...
      (comp.sys.apple2)
    • Re: Bind 9 on Redhat 8.0
      ... Rick Warner wrote: ... > boxes. ... > platform. ... useless observations without providing a proper answer. ...
      (RedHat)