Re: GUI for xScale-Board

From: Marco Cavallini [Koan] (iSnPfAoM_at_koansoftware.com)
Date: 07/01/05

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:17:04 +0200

> Actually I need a good GUI for an xScale-Board
> with a 320x240-TFT & Touchscreen (400 Mhz Kontron
> PXA-xBoard) running under Linux (2.4)
> I tried Nano-X in combination with FLTK, but -
> maby - there's a better alternative. Has someone
> a suggestion? What is useful ... what is usual?
> It sould be possible to get the source-codes, so
> an open-source solution or the like whould be
> preferable.

The easiest, fastest, reliable solution is Qt/embedded,
but unfortunately has royalties for non-GPL purposes.

In alternative you can evaluate wxWidgets
www.wxWidgets.org

Regards
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering
Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software
Klinux : the embedded distribution for industrial applications
  - Atmel AT91 ARM Third Party Consultant
  - Intel PCA Developer Network Member
  - Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner
Via Pascoli, 3 - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA
Tel. (++39) 035-255.235 - Fax (++39) 178-223.9748
http://www.koansoftware.com - http://www.klinux.org