Linux Timer

From: abc (rkhurana_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/22/05

    Date: 22 Jul 2005 04:49:53 -0700

    Hi All
    I need some help in writing the function for Timers (User Space) in
    Linux. My Functions should be like

    timerId initTimer(void * funcarg,void* arg);
    startTimer(timerId)
    stopTimer(timerId)

    Can somebody suggest what all Linux calls to be used to implement these
    fucntions.

    Thanks in advance

    • Linux Timer
      ... I need some help in writing the function for Timers (User Space) in ... timerId initTimer(void * funcarg,void* arg); ... Can somebody suggest what all Linux calls to be used to implement these ...
      (comp.os.linux.development.system)
    • Re: finding out the value of HZ from userspace
      ... >> of user space programs assume that HZ is 100 would NOT be ... If you have a recent glibc on a recent kernel, ... For Linux 2.4.xx and up, ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: [SLE] http://www.kernel.org/ any good?
      ... >> User space applications won't see a big difference of course, ... > That is one of the nicest things that can be said of Linux... ... my Mom isn't a computer person and I installed SUSE for her one day. ... that only had Windows points, so I had to erase it and install Windows ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: exec problem is JDK 1.7.0_21
      ... Run that on Windows as well as on something UNIX like - e.g. Linux. ... Java: ... Arg count: 2 ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: exec problem is JDK 1.7.0_21
      ... Run that on Windows as well as on something UNIX like - e.g. Linux. ... int main ... Java: ... Arg count: 2 ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)