Re: Linux on Mobile phone (Siemens)

From: Rune Christensen (rune.christensen_at_adslhome.dk)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:44:12 +0100

Tobias Hauser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody have some experience in porting Linux to
> embedded devices? I have much knowledge about the
> original Siemens Firmware and the phones (I've written
> EEPROM Tools, Flashers, much firmware patches, ...),
> but no knowledge about portin linux to an new device.
>
> So if anyone like to start an new project please let me know.
>
> Tobias
>
> PS:
> some short facts about the Siemens x65, x75 phones:
> - ARM processor
> - 4MB RAM
> - 32MB flash

Check uclinux.org

Rune Christensen
Engineer

Relevant Pages

  • Linux on Mobile phone (Siemens)
    ... does anybody have some experience in porting Linux to ... original Siemens Firmware and the phones (I've written ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Linux on Mobile phone (Siemens)
    ... "Tobias Hauser" ... > original Siemens Firmware and the phones (I've written ... > some short facts about the Siemens x65, x75 phones: ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Linux on Mobile phone (Siemens)
    ... Please check monta vista linux too. ... Tobias Hauser wrote: ... > original Siemens Firmware and the phones (I've written ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)