Reading Kernel ram after a crash...

I have a need to read the kernel's ram following a crash. I am running on an
embedded platform and am using an nfs filesystem.

What tools are available to do that? Any hints or links would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill

  • Re: Ill Stick to Boating, Thank-you...
    ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Aqualunging?
    ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ... Country, I suppose. ... Actually I play in a few different venues. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Ill Stick to Boating, Thank-you...
    ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Well, I broke down...
    ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ... Whatever the case may be, Harry, I think that you're ... Surely your English language complicator/mixmaster "knows" that. ...