Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:59:35 +0100, nyt <naingye@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks, these has many products...

but if possible i want to know less than 100 US$ product for just a
small device,(only KB of RAM, 1 or 2 MB of storage and less than 100
MHz speed is enough for me)
I want to know if the catalog with prize for such very low embedded
linux board web sites i can buy.

http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/ADMtek http://brcm6345-linux.sourceforge.net/ http://rtl8181.sourceforge.net/

--
I really have no idea what this means. And since I can't install linux on it, I'm gonna go back to surfing pr0n.
the penguins are psychotic / just smile and wave

  • Re: HP X510 data vault vs MediaSmart EX487
    ... The product specs are bare minimum--an old box will have plenty of CPU--the question is the size and reliability of the drives. ... We use the storage on the WHS for pictures and, increasingly, video--and having cheaply expandable storage with redundancy for that still seems worthwhile, even though we've now move to SBS-2008 on a new server--with lots more, but certainly not inexhaustible storage. ... I need to take the office machines apart and change the ram stick to 2 gigs--maybe next time I need to order ram for something else... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Persistent Storage on WinCE 5.0
    ... Depends on what you're storing in there. ... storage for a phone unless you have the New York phone book in your contacts ... Certainly there is no more slider in the Control Panel for dividing the RAM ... up between filesystem and program memory. ...
  • Re: Memory allocation 101
    ... voice notes to the SD card rather than internal memory. ... record for much longer amounts of time, and use far less storage ... | Memory cards are not dynamic RAM but static ROM. ... when you add a storage card, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: [9fans] fossil pb: FOUND!
    ... My primary laptops have 8GB RAM. ... required to write at a constant b/w of Xmb/s to venti. ... 24gb isn't really much storage. ... a very good ssd will do only about 10,000 r/w random ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • Re: SELECTED_REAL_KIND clarification plse
    ... am concerned with the amount of RAM / storage ... > dominate and I am all for retaining direct control over precision. ... feature lists for the standard after f2003 references to enhanced type ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)