Re: Looking for a low cost starter kit.
- From: "Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 01:17:24 +0200
"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
"Me" <noone@xxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:04:24 -0700, Noone wrote:
Just for learning purpose, I'm looking for a starter kit with board and
The price range in my mind is below $200 USD.
Prefer companies in Canada or U.S.
A google search will show that there are many ia32 based SBC units out
there and you can program them with free 3rd party linux distros like
fedora core running on a control PC. If you want a complete solution
I'd suggest looking at the arcom.com kits based on their PC104 Intel ARM
I think you are being a bit unrealistic in your price limit though.
The AVR32 Gateway kit runs Linux and cost $69...
The Linux BSP is a free Download as is the AVR32 Studio
(an Eclipse based build environment soon to be available)
This is intended to be my personal opinion which may,
or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for a low cost starter kit.
- Next by Date: Embedded OS and Java Application
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for a low cost starter kit.
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for a low cost starter kit.