embedded VNC

I need to throw together an embedded VNC tablet. The hardware consists of
a 486DX4, 24 MB RAM, and a 1 GB HD.

I have PCMCIA (not cardbus) slots and I have to support wireless. I can
buy whatever 802.11b wireless card I need. No USB, so I'm stuck with
PCMCIA.

Anyone know of a canned distro that I can scarf?

This is a one-off type of thing, so I don't want to reinvent the wheel....

Thanks,

--Yan

  • Re: Arbeitsspeicher erweitern ueber PCMCIA
    ... > Mein Notebook ist fuer maximal 96MB RAM ausgelegt. ... > Arbeitsspeicher erweitern indem man im PCMCIA Slot eine Memory Karte ...
    (de.comp.sys.notebooks)
  • FS/FO: Various Hardware
    ... Dell Ultrasharp 2001FP 20" TFT, immaculate condition, perfect picture, ... CPU's I believe 4GB Ram, ... PCMCIA network card, PCMCIA Wireless card, Windows 2000 installed, has ... PNY Quadro FX 4000 AGP, 256MB, Boxed brand new with everything it came ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: Putting linux on a diet
    ... Can you obtain more memory? ... Given the limited RAM I'd like to ensure any unnecessary ... so find out what 'chkconfig --list' tells you is ... Ok, this is from a desktop machine, I don't *have* pcmcia! ...
    (comp.os.linux.powerpc)