AHCI Driver modification
- From: eugenios@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:56:05 -0000
I am running uCLinux on a processor embedded in a FPGA, and need a
a device not on PCI but my own custom bus.
The kernel version is 2.6.20, so there is an AHCI driver under libATA.
What type of linux device driver should I enumerate my modified AHCI
I am still a beginner to linux and driver development.
I can develop it as a Block storage type device.From what I understood in the book Linux Device Drivers,
So is this the solution: convert driver type from PCI to Block?
From the user's point of view, will accessing it be different?
- Prev by Date: How to build cross-gdb for mipsel?
- Next by Date: jtag programmers
- Previous by thread: How to build cross-gdb for mipsel?
- Next by thread: jtag programmers