Re: How to export linux fs using USB MassStorage device

On 20 Jul., 22:43, Michael Schnell
<mschnell_at_bschnell_dot...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Danillo wrote:

No, it must be simple mass storage.

o some means needs to be introduced that the files don't change while a
connection is established.

-Michael

Yep, thats an issue, but first let me ghet started.

Dan

  • Re: Tudor Question
    ... Yes, thats why I ask---I read that same ad blurb all over the internet, ... information about the connection if any. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Im Still here!!!!!!!,
    ... I have been over at my parents house, ... depending upon a Dial up Connection. ... Good thing thats in the past. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Networking/Routing
    ... I fixed the local address with the eth0 now so thats ... >> connection on reset. ... Yes the other side is a micropic web server set up to handle slip encoded ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Connecting 2 computers to wireless broadband...
    ... Not important at all, if you have nothing worth stealing, eg network ... connection, personal data, bank acct details, pix of your kiddies in ... Then you *definitely* need security. ... Thats a good start, but the f/w can be circumvented. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Application with database on storage card
    ... I could make a BLog posting with hints and problems I found and how to solve. ... Yes thats what I do, I've also an global connection property which is used by 90% of my SQLCommands and therefor I got getand setmethod which check the connection state and reopen the connection if it is broken oder closed. ...