The UK Embedded Masterclass 2010 - 6th and 11th May Cambridge & Reading
- From: Energi <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 12:52:21 -0800 (PST)
just to let you know that we are currently organising the next UK
Workshops include 'Migrating code to an SMP platform to get x2
performance', 'an introduction to Embedded Linux', developing 'Time
Triggered code and why It Can be great choice' and ' a look at the
very latest in Debug Technology'.
The presentations that are lined up cover such topics as 'using a PC
database to collect data and manage data from an embedded system.
More presentation information to follow.
'No Death by Power Point' - this year we have banned boring pre-packed
presentations in order to raise the standards.
A vendor tabletop exhibition - your chance to chat with their
engineers and discuss the challenges you face and the problems that
you are trying to solve.
This event is 'FREE' to embedded engineers and technology managers -
although the 1/2 day workshops are charged at £95.00 and include lunch
Richard Blackburn (organiser)
- Prev by Date: CFP: 2nd International Workshop on GCC Research Opportunities (GROW'10)
- Next by Date: Software Development opportunity - High Availability / Embedded / Middleware / Linux
- Previous by thread: CFP: 2nd International Workshop on GCC Research Opportunities (GROW'10)
- Next by thread: Software Development opportunity - High Availability / Embedded / Middleware / Linux