Re: Moon on a stick

On 02/03/2010 05:27, allsey87 wrote:
Try be a bit more specific about what your trying to achieve, you've
obviously got some sort of embedded system, but xp programs are you
trying to run on it?

Write back with the apps, function, and hardware specifications...

The setup will be on Intel Atom h/w - effectively a complete PC mobo.
The progs are VST host and plugins.
Also need to support a top of the range soundcard

--
Dirk

  • Re: Moon on a stick
    ... obviously got some sort of embedded system, ... Write back with the apps, function, and hardware specifications... ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Password cracking and webmail.
    ... since Jim Watt has bailed on any sort of technical description (it ... >>Most webmail apps are written with PHP or ASP. ... >>3) Good web mail apps will lockout an account or an IP address if too many ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Guaranteed "lifetime" for evc apps?
    ... but you have to expect some sort of possible problems ... with security, DRM, etc as you move forward. ... future version of the OS due to a DRM lock down. ... > up to now newer versions of windows ce were able to run apps for Pocket PC ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Playing Hold em with Mac OS X???
    ... except I almost never used IE or Outlook/OE ... I was very conservative about what apps I ... unexpectedly, that sort of thing. ... firewall/router, a decent virus scanner, and running windows update ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Static type checking: hybrid mode in Groovy
    ... What sort of apps do you write? ... Over my lifetime I have done a bit of ... scheme of things. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)