Re: Moon on a stick
- From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax <dirk.bruere@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:41:13 +0000
On 02/03/2010 05:27, allsey87 wrote:
Try be a bit more specific about what your trying to achieve, you've
obviously got some sort of embedded system, but xp programs are you
trying to run on it?
Write back with the apps, function, and hardware specifications...
The setup will be on Intel Atom h/w - effectively a complete PC mobo.
The progs are VST host and plugins.
Also need to support a top of the range soundcard
http://www.transcendence.me.uk/ - Transcendence UK
http://www.theconsensus.org/ - A UK political party
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onetribe - Occult Talk Show
- Prev by Date: Burning requirement on Linux,devicedrivers,kernal programming
- Next by Date: Embedded Industry Expert Opinions Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Moon on a stick
- Next by thread: Burning requirement on Linux,devicedrivers,kernal programming