Re: [Stupid Question] How can I boot my ISO/tar/ext2 image created with buildroot?
- From: Willy <gruppi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:36:56 +0200
Il 23/04/2012 07:45, Scott Wood ha scritto:
You'll need a bootloader of some sort (grub, lilo, etc.), and of course an
appropriate kernel. Beyond that, just create a normal ext2/3/4 filesystem
in a normal partition, and make sure the boot loader is in a partition
marked bootable (or the MBR).
I've discovered that the version of grub installed by buildroot has a little bug (actually is a patch that has some trouble) and when I try to install with Qemu and the key usb passed with -hda option I've got a segmentation fault on setup (hd0).
Now I'm trying with lilo.
*Willy* - *Contatti*: http://snipurl.com/contatti
* *FAQ* di /it-alt.comp.software.mozilla/: http://www.FAQmozilla.org
* *Gratuiki* - Software Free: http://gratuiki.willygroup.org
- Next by Date: From the crest of Olivet...
- Next by thread: From the crest of Olivet...