Anyone here own a Neuros?

From: bad_knee (bl8n8r_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/03/03

Date: 3 Jul 2003 04:44:50 -0700

I'm looking at buying one of those Neuros mp3->FM players
(http://www.neurosaudio.com/)

Has anyone here bought one?
Do you like it?
Does it work well?

Whats the skinny? :)

Thanks
bl8n8r

Relevant Pages

  • Weekend English Premier League
    ... Villa have reached the point where O'Neill has run out of steam and are likely to fall back this year. ... Wigan have a bright young boss but keep selling their best players. ... Man City have bought mainly expensive showboaters who will go missing away from home and during the cold depths of winter. ... Portsmouth had the heart ripped out of their team and are likely to lose even more players before the window closes. ...
    (uk.sport.betting)
  • Re: WTF??
    ... Whats next is investigating who racially abused their own players ... after the game. ... Dont try and blow this up into some full on racist ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.rangers)
  • Re: Annoyance at a cheap shot against Arsenal
    ... >>> at a young age? ... All the major clubs spend big money to build ... > even they have bought many players to compliment the core from the ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: First cd
    ... My first was the Glass Satyagraha and the Barenmboim Beethoven sonatas. ... I remember very well the first CD I bought. ... I had got a fairly decent stereo for my 18th birthday which was incredibly bad timing, because stereos including CD players were available but at two or three times the price of those without. ...
    (rec.music.opera)