Re: Can anyone use some QIC1000 and QIC1350 tapes?

From: Wm.\(Bill\) Warning (w.warning_at_comcast.net)
Date: 07/16/03

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:55:08 GMT

The tapes I currently use are 3M's DC600A Data Cartridge Tape 620 feet
The dimentions: 5.87inch X 3.87inch X .62inch. They look like your tapes.
Your tape referrencer link produced "array errors"

"Ulf" <pc_diags@canada.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone interested in any of the tapes below? If so,
> I'll let them go for some lunch money plus the cost of
> the stamps to ship them. Ignore the Canadian Funds pricing
> in my links below. I am located in Richmond Hill, Ontario,
> Canada
>
> BTW: I am still looking for same memory for my IBM
> LaserPrinter 10 by Lexmark, model 4029-030
>
> -= Part of the Ad I placed Some time ago =-
>
> FS: - Brand NEW Data Backup Tapes - QIC1000 & QIC1350
>
> - Brand New Tape Backup Data Cartridges for 5.25" form factor
> Tape Drives
> - 1/4" QIC tapes in the Magnus 1.35, DC-9100 & DC-600 formats
>
> 3 pc of NEW (in factory Sealed package) 3M Magnus 1.35 Tape backup
> Data Cartridge, 1.35 Gbytes (QIC-1350c). For pictures etc. see:
> <http://www.geocities.com/pc_diags/tape-magnus135.html>
>
> 5 pack of NEW (in factory Sealed package) Mountain DC9100 Tape
> backup Data Cartridge 1.0 Gbytes (QIC-1000-DC) 1/4" Data
> cartridge. For pictures etc. of these QIC1000 tapes visit:
> <http://www.geocities.com/pc_diags/tape-dc9100.html>
>
> 3 pc of DC600 Tape backup Data Cartridge, used, 60 Mbytes
> (QIC-24). Compare with Imation P/N 46160
>
> A Data Cartridge Specifications Chart for the above 5.25"
> tapes can be found in PDF format at:

<http://www.imation.com/en_US/pmain.jhtml?Id=7x_02&catalog=CAT_US&category=I
M_CAT113&family=IM_FAM172&product=*>