Re: 25 pin serial to 9 pin serial?

From: John-Paul Stewart (jpstewart_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: 09/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:40:02 -0400

Michael Soibelman wrote:

> I have an old pen plotter (Houston Instrument DMP-50) which has a 25 pin
> serial port. Can I hook this up to a 'modern' 9 pin serial connector? Is
> there a connector/adaptor I can use? Or is there some other way to hook
> up to the port?

Just get a 25-pin to 9-pin adapter/cable. Any computer store will carry
them.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to use an external USB3.0 drive with 4k sectors?
    ... Hook up disk to USB 2 Port. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: cpp-Dialog --> C#-Dialog
    ... Am 20.10.2011 05:07, schrieb Peter Duniho: ... scenario. ... You'll still need to port and hook up all the specific UI ...
  • Re: Port in use
    ... Darren Hook ... "Tim" wrote in message ... Now I get a message stating the ... > port is in use. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: GUID_CLASS_COMPORT
    ... as for only one com port showing up, did you hook up a kernel debugger? ... for kernel debugging is not available and is not listed. ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ...
  • Re: Scan for "outsider" Pcs on network
    ... to perform MAC based restrictions by port. ... Anyone just trying to hook up to a ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)