hotplug usbcam start x application

From: franck (f.collineau_at_voila.fr)
Date: 09/27/03

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:13:01 +0200

Hi!

I am under mandrake 9.1 and kde 3.1.
I want digikam or flphoto to come up automatically when I plug in my
digital camera.
I don't know how to modify /etc/hotplug/usb/usbcam script to perform this.

has anybody solve this problem ?

Thanks

Franck

Relevant Pages

  • hotplug usbcam start x application
    ... I want digikam or flphoto to come up automatically when I plug in my ... digital camera. ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Re: Sony digital camera
    ... I'm considering buying a Sony digital camera (precisely a model ... digital photo management application for KDE ... Digikam is an easy to use and powerful digital photo management ... Is "common sense" really valid? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Need connector for digicam battery pack
    ... cheap adapter I could get and scavange the plug off of it. ... The coaxial power connectors are OK for up to 24 volts (electric ... They have a flat $7 shipping charge. ... whats themake and model of your digital camera I think I have the OEM ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: 87 Scirocco 16V gas tank
    ... You need a digital camera, and take lots of photographs. ... Then, pull a wire, cut off the end, patch in a new piece with a plug, push it ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • How to get the auto-dialog when camera plugs in?
    ... I've got a desktop and laptop, ... the laptop, when I plug my digital camera in via USB, I ... get the Windows dialog asking what I'd like to do with ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)