Re: insmod bttv: init_module: No such device

From: Colin (STOPcwvcaSPAM_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/01/03

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:13:04 -0400

Vampire at Wicked Empire <vampire001@localhost.localdomain> writes:

> Modify /etc/modules, my tv card is Winfast TV-2000 NTSC. You must
> modify card=?? tuner=? according to
> /usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/CARDLIST
>
> /etc/modules
>
> bttv lirc_gpio lirc_dev
>

> /etc/modules.conf
>
> options bttv radio=1 card=34 tuner=2 gbuffers=4

I also have a WinFast TV 2000 XP (NTSC) and I didn't have to specify
which card I was using. It was detected automatically.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: No color in Live TV in media center
    ... Since that was purchased locally and is a DVB-T card, it would seem that it is designed for a PAL signal, not NTSC. ... Is there some other TV tuner software on the system besides Media Center, some cards have their own proprietary software as well. ... Have you gone back to the place of purchase to verify it is supposed to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: How to change MCE2005 to use PAL throughout?
    ... HOWEVER - are you saying that your TV is delivering an NTSC quality ... Also some cards let you run the main VGA screen refresh rate at a different ... video the quality was really low. ... Moving to an ATI video card connected to my TV via a VGA RGB to SCART RGB ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Why does printk helps PCMCIA card to initialise?
    ... and can also specify how many IO address lines they ... restriction for a card; if it only decodes 3 lines, ... port boundary. ... are specified that the meaning is complicated. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: ch3 video to uhf upconversion
    ... > There are a number of video cards with a NTSC video output in the ... >S-video format. ... Come to think of it, yes, my ATI all-in-wonder card can do that. ... and allowed an NTSC compatible capture, ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.homebrew)
  • Re: No colour video from Apple II Europlus
    ... It seems that Tom is right, and the NTSC hack that gives colour smiply ... The only model that even attempts it is the european beige IIe. ... extended 80 column card was produced that output an excellent PAL ... determine if the signals are even present on the slot; ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)