Waitec Shuttle on linux

From: Joshua Lool (josh1977_at_libero.it)
Date: 12/09/03

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:59:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi !

Has someone a cd writer Waitec Shuttle that works on Linux (red hat) ???

If it works for someone then please help me !!!

many thanks.

  • RE: Secure host newbie
    ... I don't recommend Fedora, if you wanted to stay in Red Hat's ... > transactions, might have news server, might have a MP3 stream ... First, if you going to use Red Hat, grab APT-Get, from ... If you're new to Linux head on over to http://easyfwgen.morizot.net/, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Questions about Red Hat Linux Enterprise
    ... almost exclusively in Windows and I know almost nothing about Linux. ... but the site we have is running Windows 2000 Server ... Red Hat Advanced Platform. ... If additional support is required it can be purchased too. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Questions about Red Hat Linux Enterprise
    ... almost exclusively in Windows and I know almost nothing about Linux. ... but the site we have is running Windows 2000 Server ... Red Hat Advanced Platform. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Help anyone!
    ... switched my server to Red hat Linux 9 from win 2003 server, ... I had no probs setting up Red hat and getting everthing going, ... I can't get samba working. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: linux server
    ... > Could someone lay out to me what distro of Linux would be better for a ... > DB web server... ... Red Hat or Fedora? ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)