am I paranoic?

From: Hystrio (omezzab_at_tin.it)
Date: 12/11/03

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:53:30 GMT

Hi all!

Since Gates doesn't love Linux, does it mean microsoft
keyboard and mouse (cordless optical) could be
non compatible due to lack of drives?

Am I paranoic? ;))

TYAIA
   Orlando

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lh 4 server & Hp Ux
    ... >The idea that disk drives were built for a particular computer ... Whether we like it or not, Intel IA32 CPUs are here to stay for a very long ... Monti and his band of merry men against Microsoft. ... Linux, like some great whale come to the surface of the ocean to spout off. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • Best Linux Distro. Need Advice.
    ... In an effort to divest myself from Microsoft, I am getting ready to setup a ... drive on my computer with Linux. ... have a TRIOS II setup on it so I can rotate between 3 boot drives. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: order of operands in HLA
    ... AT&T syntax isn't actually the syntax of any particular CPU but an attempt ... Windows 95 was actually the _first_ OS Microsoft ever ... Mosaic...the GUI design is stolen from Apple (TrueType was taken ... hover your fingers over two spots on the keyboard and then just ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Linux? Youre kidding right????????
    ... >> Why on earth would anyone consider using Linux? ... > Microsoft Office documents. ... Most people use Windows and MS Office in their personal and work ... it has almost complete control of the OEM market. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux? Youre kidding right????????
    ... > Why on earth would anyone consider using Linux? ... Microsoft Office documents. ... Their Windows Applications are actually Linux ... server on the market. ...
    (alt.os.linux)