tv cards

From: ray (ray_at_zianet.com)
Date: 12/14/03

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:17:55 -0700

Was browsing BestBuy the other day and noted they had an ATI tv-tuner
card for about $30 - I've not been able to find much about linux
compatibility with tuner cards - anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SD card as HDD
    ... How SD cards cooperate with linux machines? ... You really should not install Linux to an SD card or USB ... that distro can't be easily loaded into netbook like EEE ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • fedora-list-request@redhat.com
    ... Anybody have any experience with RAID controllers under ... >> is not found on that server. ... > If nVidia were to do something silly I could swap the card in a matter ... > the usb drives and then reboot to linux to get them working properly. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Before I give up....
    ... I have an AGP FX5200 video card. ... Examine the motherboard for leaking capacitors. ... I use Knoppix (a Linux ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: redhat vs debian
    ... I think maybe in terms of video games Linux is week, ... I have UT 2003 and did successfully install it on my RH linux box. ... Finally I switched back the original video card and rebooted. ... monitor and the gforce card. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Configuring drivers (Was: Re: Support NTFS)
    ... > Linux distribution trying VERY HARD to make Linux ... > A few weeks ago I changed my mobo, VGA and Sound card. ... The machine I removed it from had i845G built-in graphics, ... that's not supported by the i810 drivers (no, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)