Multiple Monitors

From: Thomas McColgan (bla_at_mailinator.com)
Date: 12/19/03

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:58:05 +0100

Hi,

I want to set up my system so that i have two monitors, one with X on it and
the other one with a console. What would i have to do for that? I have two
monitors and two graphiccards on my system at the moment, but only one of
each is being used.

Thanks in advandce, Thomas

PS: I hav Suse 7.0 pro installed

Relevant Pages

  • (BUG) Problem with the SPFileCollection.Add (similar to spin issue)
    ... I have a windows service that monitors a SQL table ... data in the SQL table which can produce 2000-3000 or more ... So I decided to make a simple Console application to batch ... Sharepoint SPFileCollection.Add method. ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: Latency vs. Sample Rate
    ... *headphones* which is a different ballgame. ... monitors, singers in particular can hear comb filtering between their ... delay) and the reproduction, which has come through the mic, through ... digital console, it's possible that 3.5ms would introduce a sense of LF ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: What coding standard are you using for C?
    ... The tops of my current monitors are literally at eye level. ... Editing video is a bit clumsy as there is no "close in" room ... Biggest hassle is having to spin the chair to work on targets. ... left while the console for the second target is mirrored on ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Accurate Monitors???
    ... always have imaging problems due to the reflections from the console ... around three and a half feet back from the monitors, ... for a side-by-side console. ... C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis." ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: dual-headed text mode
    ... Outside of X, the two monitors ... so both screens can be blocked:) ... How about Alt+leftarrow to switch focus to left console, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)