Re: TV recorder programs: Complicated?

From: Michael W. Cocke (cocke_at_catherders.com)
Date: 01/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 06:52:17 -0500

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:07:09 GMT, MLR <ffff@gggg.rrrr> wrote:

>Jim Richardson wrote:

>Anything on a Usenet post that isn't directly concerned with the topic at
>hand belongs in a proper signature confined to the 4 lines below the
>delimiter.
>
>If you'all wish to use PGP on the Usenet, put it in your headers, please.

Oh my GOD! Alan Connor part 2 - the return of the twit.

Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.

  • Re: TV recorder programs: Complicated?
    ... >Anything on a Usenet post that isn't directly concerned with the topic at ... >hand belongs in a proper signature confined to the 4 lines below the ... Alan Connor part 2 - the return of the twit. ... installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: TV recorder programs: Complicated?
    ... Jim Richardson wrote: ... Anything on a Usenet post that isn't directly concerned with the topic at ... hand belongs in a proper signature confined to the 4 lines below the ... If you'all wish to use PGP on the Usenet, put it in your headers, please. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: TV recorder programs: Complicated?
    ... Jim Richardson wrote: ... Anything on a Usenet post that isn't directly concerned with the topic at ... hand belongs in a proper signature confined to the 4 lines below the ... If you'all wish to use PGP on the Usenet, put it in your headers, please. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: What is the best pinball to have?
    ... best games are now than when i started this thread.....which how most of ... This USENET post sent from  http://rgparchive.com ... you twit;) ... On to your next tantrum?? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)