Re: Linux has a long way to go before it becomes the major OS

From: Ben Measures (saint_abroadremove_at_removehotmail.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:52:14 +0000

Vicious Vogon wrote:
> God damn! I'm tired, but the trolls keep me awake ...

Lol, they keep me up nights too.

--
Ben M.
----------------

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Protection/Time Limiting my software
    ... If you are to implement a copy-protection scheme, ... What are Software Patents for? ... To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Viruses and hackers make Windows more secure - Gates
    ... Microsoft changed Media Player's EULA with an inconspicuous "Security ... What are Software Patents for? ... To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: probes to port 80
    ... OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN ... What are Software Patents for? ... To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Protection/Time Limiting my software
    ... >>I avoid having to send the whole fully functional program. ... What are Software Patents for? ... To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Cheap PC firewalls
    ... If you want a proper standalone firewall protecting your network then ... What are Software Patents for? ... To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ...
    (alt.computer.security)