AVB Mobile Drive

From: Hermes (eu_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 05/05/04

Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:18:49 GMT

Hi,

Today I bought an 128MB PQI Intelligent Stick (USB 2.0) and tried on my PC.
Worked fine with Windows XP. Did not work when I booted Linux (RedHat with
kernel 2.4.20-28.7). Command line hanged when I tried to mount it, but
the cursor returned when I removed the stick from the USB slot.

Went back to the store and replaced it by an AVB. I used to have an AVB
drive, which was working fine on this system, but, alas, it broke
(physically). The new AVB drive is an USB 2.0, 64MB. However, the behavior
I have is exactly the same as with the PQI one: it hangs when I try to
mount.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
-H