Network Hard Drive

From: RayL (rlittle440_at_alltel.nospam.net)
Date: 06/10/04

    Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:37:42 -0400

    Hi,

    Can anyone recommend a network hard drive (they attach directly to your
    router/switch) that will work with Linux (I'm using a Debian derivate).
      I saw an ad for a Ximeta drive and I liked the concept. However, its
    Linux support is not there yet and looks like it's going to be very
    limited when it is available (e.g. not multi-user).

    Thanks,
    Ray

    • Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend
      ... I am still using this distro, but I have become increasingly reluctant ... considering Linux to go with Suse. ... I too find myself not really pushing SuSE like I once used ... major distinctions from Windows if you recommend that route. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Linux in Forth?
      ... >TOPIC: Linux in Forth? ... >> you recommend something different now? ... >the evaluation packages of commercial Forths ... >don't care if my code has that kind of portability. ...
      (comp.lang.forth)
    • AW: Linux for newbies
      ... I would, however, recommend moving on to another distribution as soon as you ... I personally like gentoo linux from www.gentoo.org a lot. ... PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to simplify the management ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: How to become a System Administrator?
      ... I would recommend becoming Solaris ... >> greatest number of UNIX and Linux installations respectively. ... > interview with the techie person, certifications don't mean all that ... network setup on my laptop. ...
      (comp.unix.questions)
    • Re: How to become a System Administrator?
      ... I would recommend becoming Solaris ... >> greatest number of UNIX and Linux installations respectively. ... > interview with the techie person, certifications don't mean all that ... network setup on my laptop. ...
      (comp.unix.misc)