MSK 10: How to turn off light of USB optical mouse during idle times?

From: MB (mb_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/12/04

    Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:44:10 +0300

    Hi,
    My Mandrake 10 (OE) stays idle (unattended) for long times (hours).
    How can I turn off the LED (light) in my USB optical MS wheel mouse (in
    order to preserve its life)?
    I've seen similar feature in MS...
    If that matters I've an integrated USB 2.0 mother board (ECS L7VMM2) with
    an Athlon XP +1800 and 512 MB ram.

    TIA

    • MSK 10: How to turn off light of USB optical mouse during idle times?
      ... How can I turn off the LED in my USB optical MS wheel mouse (in ... order to preserve its life)? ... I've seen similar feature in MS... ... an Athlon XP +1800 and 512 MB ram. ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Re: Scouts in Action!
      ... reminded me of a comic feature that used to be in Boys Life back in the late 50s/early 60s in which Scouts would react with cool deliberation and proper procedures to save people. ... I remember one episode dealt with a kid competing in a track and field meet who walked into the middle of a discus competition and took one in the back of the head. ...
      (rec.arts.comics.strips)
    • Re: Summary: Nested hierarchy and Common Descent
      ... In the tree of life, any feature or trait can be traced to a branch at ... This is just one way that a designer could have done the job. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: setting date on Rolex Date watch?
      ... extra wheel on top of the train wheel bridge and bored out the centre wheel. ... only the late 60s and 70s did the quickset feature became more common, ... floating finger to flip the date around, problem was if you only wanted ... to adjust the time and pulled the crown out too far you flip the date on ...
      (alt.horology)
    • Re: Future of pf / firewall in FreeBSD ? - does it have one ?
      ... Make Peter and FreeBSD cluster happy. ... Right now the hot point of contention is the pf_rules_rwlock. ... *) Cherry pick any feature you need from OpenBSD. ... Real life changes like new job, children, ...
      (freebsd-current)