Re: Time stopping/slowing in linux on TC4100

From: P.T. Breuer (ptb_at_oboe.it.uc3m.es)
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:58:12 +0200

In alt.os.linux Nick Gushlow <gushy79@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've found a problem happening on a load of linux servers I run.
>
> Basically the clock is slowing right down so much that the clock changing
> a second takes a minute or more. If I try to run top nothing happens, so I
> assume the CPUs are being used insanely.

I assume so too, so look at the list of processes and SEE what is up.

Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Time stopping/slowing in linux on TC4100
    ... > I've found a problem happening on a load of linux servers I run. ... > Basically the clock is slowing right down so much that the clock changing ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Time stopping/slowing in linux on TC4100
    ... > I've found a problem happening on a load of linux servers I run. ... > Basically the clock is slowing right down so much that the clock changing ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Antii, can you give us an update?
    ... that load the load enable signal is FULLY DISABLED ... register connected to the input mux of the LFSR load input ... clock domains; with purely combinational logic ... work 100% when FPGA is almost empty (no matter what signal drivers ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Special Relativity - the Full Story
    ... But SR is a MATHEMATICAL theory of physics, and question like you ask are ... Clocks behave the same way...the traveling clock ... The projections are geometrical, and geometry lies at ... is easy to see that this geometrical "slowing" is not real or ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Simulation vs. Hardware mismatch
    ... Just to briefly recap, I have two ctrl ... load <= '0'; ... the clock, tx will change and your output will change. ... sot that those signals all change as soon as the ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)