vesafb: probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6

From: Brice (bricem13_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/16/04

Date: 16 Aug 2004 02:47:19 -0700

Hi guys

I am running FC2 on a Vaio laptop equipped with a Nvidia Geforce4 Go
(kernel 2.6.7-1.494.2.2)

at boot time I got the following error:

vesafb: probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6

I must admit I don't know what that means! but I am affraid when I see
that kind of stuff at boot time...

Can someone help?

Regards, Brice

Relevant Pages

  • vesafb: probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6
    ... I am running FC2 on a Vaio laptop equipped with a Nvidia Geforce4 Go ... at boot time I got the following error: ... probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6 ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • vesafb: probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6
    ... I am running FC2 on a Vaio laptop equipped with a Nvidia Geforce4 Go ... at boot time I got the following error: ... probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6 ...
    (comp.os.linux.questions)
  • Re: Keep a corded ball mouse?
    ... (Some OS, has an option at boot time, to probe the serial ports, ... It won't pick up as much dirt if it's on a non-shedding surface. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)