Re: Proliant as webserver?

From: Michael Heiming (michael+USENET_at_www.heiming.de)
Date: 10/13/04

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:41:01 -0000

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Proliant as webserver?
    ... Most of the problems I've seen is with the mouse and keyboard, ... I'll be in the market for an inexpensive webserver. ... > I have heard the same, that hp proliant servers don't work with linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: How to determine Linux real CPUs vs hyperthreaded (ht) virtual CPUs?
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, has not yet been incorporated in the Linux ... Looks strange, but then haven't used RH ES with that much memory, ... Michael Heiming ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Which Linux OS best for beginner to setup as Web / Mail server / Internet sharer and firewall?
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... I am planning to try to set up a server which the DSL will ... > the internet connection and run a firewall. ... > easier for an absolute beginner (no Linux experience at all) to set up ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: X11/xfce repo - where did xfwm4 go? Just the wm is missing?
    ... up many past discussions on similar or related topics, ... they create firmware for the machine (it uses linux), much better than the one originally supplied ... by the manufacturer, but you have to subscribe to be able to download the software. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: linux supportablity
    ... server, ... > Will sun be the next SCO, in M$ hopeless fight against linux? ... SUN has a serious multiple personality wrt Linux, ... Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)