S-VHS output on ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 problems

From: Vfrc (m.belushkin_at_fz-juelich.de)
Date: 11/26/04

Date: 26 Nov 2004 10:46:49 -0800

Running SuSE 9.2 Prof. here.
Using atitvout works under console, but not in X (even atitvout detect
gives different results: shows the TV connection under console, but
not under X... why could this be?)
MPlayer -vo vesa <file> works under console to output to TV after
atitvout -t t has been called in the console, but displays
black-and-white. Is it possible to at least fix this color issue?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot login as ordinary user to console session on Windows Server 2003 Standard SP1
    ... After connecting and entering correct user name and password I get the dialog box which says "To log on to this remote console session, you must have administrative permissions on this computer." ... RDP to the already logged on session, the connection succeeds. ... "Remote Desktop Users" group, and is not a member of "Administrators" group. ... Default Domain Security Policy / Security Settings / Local Policies / User Rights Assignment / Allow logon through terminal services. ...
  • Re: SMS menu options not available on boot?
    ... I'm starting to wonder if the other serial connection that I've got on ... SMS menu options not available on boot? ... That was due to the wrong console ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: collaborative editing environments
    ... Screen lets you have multiple consoles run through one ssh session, and presents them on your remote as one console. ... Naturally, you can run multiple screens, on independent ssh sessions, if that suits you better. ... there would be an out of band API that I could drive from my speech recognition command extension environment and control the connection multiplexer. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Mysterious system freeze-ups on my consoles...
    ... I can't get into the debugger, or do anything at all from the console, ... connection, and it has definitely happened when I've been connected ... over dial-in PPP via a serial port, and more recently I believe I've ... regularly viewing Google with lynx going off the top line to the input ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Mainframe console issue
    ... An unknown error occurred during DEVICE-TYPE negotiation. ... This connection cannot be established. ... Perhaps someone who is using an OSA ICC can verify this. ... Console Controller Implementation Guide" redbook, ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)